On-Site and Remote Service
Trinks Inc. technicians can assist via phone or online to diagnose and troubleshoot machine issues. In many cases, machine programs can be modified to improve machine efficiency or add functionality.
Our experienced technicians travel domestically and internationally for onsite service, repair, and retrofits.
We also provide preventative maintenance and calibration services with documentation.
Click below to fill out a form to create a service ticket and one of service technicians will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Note: please select “Service” under Press/Product Type.
If you are currently having a problem with your manufacturing equipment and need assistance, it would be helpful to the Trinks Inc. service technicians to have the following information available upon phone call or email:
- Machine Serial Number
- A detail description of the problem
- When the did problem occur?
- Does the problem occur in manual, dry-cycling or auto cycle?
- If infrequent, how often does it occur?
- Is it a machine safety related problem?
- List of any alarms present during the problem